About The Show
The Amazing World of Gumball was first shown on the UK’s Cartoon Network in May 2011. Aimed at kids aged 6-11, the makers, Turner Broadcasting, were so confident of the show's success that they approved a second series of forty episodes for production before the first was even shown!
Amazing World of Gumball Toys
Whilst there is currently no word of The Amazing World of Gumball toys, the characters in the show will translate beautifully into soft toys, action figures and figurines as well as all sorts of different collectable merchandise. The main characters that are likely to enjoy the toy treatment are:
• Gumball Watterson (the blue cat)
• Darwin Watterson (Gumball’s pet fish who sprouted legs and is now his brother)
• Anais Watterson (a pink rabbit and Gumball’s sister)
• Richard Watterson (a pink rabbit and Gumball’s father)
• Nicole Watterson (a blue cat like Gumball, and is also his mum)
• Tina (a giant Tyrannosaures Rex who also happens to be the school bully)
• Principal Brown (the head teacher at the Gumball’s school).
The world's most famous online retailer sells an unparalleled selection of toys.
The 'World’s Online Marketplace' offers an unprecedented selection of toys.